Friday, March 5, 2010

Hiatus

Crafty Lass Readers-

I know I haven't posted in a couple weeks and so I need to put this blog of mine on hold for a little while. There are some things in my life right now that aren't crafty conducive and I need to face the music that I can't focus on this. So, my plan is to take a break for the month of March and come back in April refocused, reenergized, and reinvigorated.

I appreciate all of your comments and enthusiasm very much and look forward to reconnecting soon.

Thanks,
Erin

3 comments:

Eric said...

We will hungrily await your return.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything will work out for you. Sending good wishes!

Unknown said...

Hope you are enjoying your break and resting well... Blogging is a time and energy consuming endeavor, we all need to rejuice sometimes... Looking forward to some summer recipes in the future!